Minecraft Flower Pot DIY! Today I’ll be showing you how to make a Minecraft Flower Pot to bring you Minecraft in real life.
This will be our first Minecraft DIY and we’ll be crafting a Minecraft Flower Pot! The Minecraft Flower Pot can be placed as desk décor or around your bedroom! It’s a cute and easy Minecraft DIY craft that will add a touch of realistic Minecraft to your life!
Items you will need for your Minecraft Flower Pot DIY:
● Flower Pot – $2.99 at Michaels
● Two Sheets of Photo Paper
● Mixing Tray – You can use anything that you don’t mind getting paint on.
● Paint – Brown and Orange Spice (Craft Smart) $0.79 each at Michaels
● Clear Tape
● Foam Brush – $1.99 at Michaels (came with a set of 8), I also saw them at the dollar store.
● Glue Stick
● Minecraft Red Tulip Flower Template:
If you’re using precut photo paper ►
If you’re using a standard sheet of paper use ►
● Minecrat Yellow Dandelion Flower Template:
If you’re using precut photo paper (or set image to print 4 by 6) ►
Thank you for watching this Minecraft Flower Pot DIY , liking, commenting, and subscribing!
If you read this leave a comment saying ► #MinecraftDIY!
.:Send Mail To:.
ZaiLetsPlay (OR) Zaira
P.O. Box 5464
Gardena, Ca 90249
.:Be My Buddy:.
● 2nd Channel: